Our top post

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy birthday status

 50+ best happy birthday status: English

Sending birthday greetings has become a necessary tradition these days. It can be hard to find the perfect birthday card wishes for the special birthday boy or girl especially, with so many options. Don’t stress out over what to write in a birthday card. Make the next birthday you celebrate a special one with personalized birthday cards paired with a handpicked happy birthday quote.







inspirational happy birthday wishes.

  • Forget the past; it is gone. Do not think of the future; it has not come. But live in the present because it's a gift and that's why it's called the present. Happy birthday.
  • Happy birthday! Remember that the best is yet to come.
  • You are the sweetest person I know, and this birthday is a fresh beginning. I wish you confidence, courage, and capability. Happy birthday.
  • May all the joy you have spread around come back to you a hundredfold. Happy birthday.
  •  Hold Tight!!! Your life is about to blast into the stratosphere. 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3. 2 1 HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! P.S. don't forget your seatbelt.
  • This birthday I wish you and your family abundance, happiness, and health. May lady luck come    especially for the birthday boy/girl.
  •  May you receive the greatest of joys and everlasting bliss. You are a gift yourself, and you deserve the best of everything. Happy birthday.
  • Do not count the candles, but see the light they give. Don't count your years but the life you live. Happy Birthday.
  • Your birthday has come around after 365 days. That's a pretty long time. Deal with the pressure because that how diamonds are made. Happy birthday.
  • 14. Be happy, for today; you were born to bring blessings and inspiration to all. Happy birthday!
  • Live your life with smiles, not tears. Beat your age with friends and not years. Happy birthday!
  •  Happy birthday. I pray all your birthday wishes to come true.

  • Here is a wish for your birthday. May you receive whatever you ask for, may you find whatever you seek. Happy birthday,
  •  And yet another adventurous year awaits you, and to celebrate your birthday, I wish you a king's pomp and splendor.




Funny Happy Birthday Messages And Happy Birthday Quotes For Your Best Friend.




  • You are young only once in life, but immaturity is forever. Happy birthday.
  • I thought I would bring a celebrity along with me to your party, but then I thought of a better option, M.E.
  • Happy birthday to my evergreen, forever young partner in crime.
  • Is one year older? Another opportunity to dress up like you are ten years younger. Happy Birthday!
  • It is my superiority complex that has made me wish you for your birthday so early. Now I can
    strut about and tell all your other well-wishers that I was the first!
  • Another you older, another year wiser. Happy birthday.
  • Happy birthday to the only person whose birthday I remember without the help of a Facebook notification.
  • Happy birthday. You don't look that old, but then neither do you look that young.
  •  Happy birthday to you. You are smart, funny, and fabulous, just like me!

  • Don't get weirded out about growing older. Our age is actually the number of years the earth has been enjoying us.
  •  As one gets older, three things happen. One, your memory goes, and I can't remember the other two. Happy Birthday.
  • Let the kids at your party ask you about your age. While they try to count that high, you can steal a bite of their cake! Happy Birthday.
  • . Happy birthday, bud. Enjoy your Facebook wall filled with messages from people you don't talk to.

  • You are older than you were yesterday, but don't worry; you are younger than you will be tomorrow. Happy birthday.
  • Let go of the past; it can't be changed. Let go of the future; no one can predict it. Also, forget about the present. I did not get you one. Happy birthday.
  • Finally, you are now one step closer to your big boy pants.








Happy birthday to MOM


  • “Happy Birthday, with heartfelt thanks and lots of love, to my wise, wonderful, one-and-only Mom.”
  • “You’re the best, Mom. Love you.”
  • “Wishing a beautiful day for my beautiful mama.”
  • “The more time goes by, the more grateful I am to have you for my mother.”
  • “Hope your birthday brings some time to relax and remember how much you’re loved by family, friends and community.”
  • “I don’t say it enough, but it’s always true: I love you, and I feel so lucky to call you my mom.”
  • “For all the days you’ve made happy for our family…all the ways you make us smile…happy birthday with lots of love.”
  • “Mama, on your birthday, celebrating your strength, your passion for life and the loving way you bring change into the world.”
  • “Wish I could be there to celebrate with you, Mom. Have fun! Miss you!”
  • “Happy Birthday from your favorite! (I probably don’t even need to sign my name after that, do I?)”
  • “Mami , Happy Birthday to you, the angel of all our hearts.”
  • “With love from the reason for most of your gray hairs.”
  • “Happy Birthday, Mom. I hope everything about today reminds you how loved and cherished you are.”
  • Mamá, que tengas un día tan hermoso como tú, y que este nuevo año esté lleno de mucho amor, alegría y bendiciones. 





Happy birthday to DAD


  • “Papi, you are goals! Celebrating you and your love of life today.”
  • “For the man who taught me everything I know. From the kid who paid to attention to roughly half of all you tried to teach.”
  • “Dad, I hope you find a fun way to waste some time on your birthday. You have my permission!”
  • “Daddy, celebrating you as my rock and as a loving pillar of our community.”
  • “For lessons you’ve taught…For days you’ve saved…For everything…Thanks, Dad.”
  • “I’ve always been proud of the smart, honest, good man you are—and so very proud to be your son.”
  • “Daddy, today the cookout is in your honor. And, yes. You can still season the meat.”
  • “You’re more than a dad. You’re the greatest man I know.”
  • “Happy Birthday, Dad! Hope the sun is shining, and the fish are biting!”
  • “I hope you get a hole-in-one today. If not, just lie and tell me you did anyway. I’ll never know the difference.”
  • “You deserve a margarita with the good tequila today! And every day. Happy birthday to a top-shelf kind of Dad!”
  • “Dad, thinking of you today and hoping you’re making your birthday a good day.”
  • Papá, en tu cumpleaños quiero recordarte lo mucho que te quiero y te admiro. ¡Disfruta mucho tu día!
  • To my hero…my strong and loving daddy.”
  • “Birthday and every day, it means so much to have a great Dad like you.”
  • “I really got lucky when I got you for my Dad.”
  • “You’ve always been a great father, and you’ve become a real friend, too. I love that…and I love you, Baba.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement