Our top post

6/recent/ticker-posts

Attitude WhatsApp status for girls

100+ Attitude status status for girls in: English

Hello, I want to share with you,100+ attitude status for girls.



BEST ATTITUDE STATUS FOR GIRLS


  • Often, people who think highly of themselves are the ones who fall below than they can imagine.
  • The weirder you are, the more fun you will be.
  • Those whose head is above the clouds, with egos as high as towers are the ones who fall hard in the        lowest depths of greed and shame.
  • I am not a word, neither am I a line, I am a girl that can never be defined.
  • I don’t care for people, who don’t care for me.
  • It’s very easy to defeat someone, but it’s very hard to win someone.
  • Never Love Someone at The Cost of Your Dignity and Self Respect…!!!
  • Be pretty ♕; make money and dress well 
  • My choices are like fingerprints, they make me unique.
  • You can’t spell awesome without ME.
  • I’ve had enough of trying to prove myself to people. Now I don’t care about what       people think          as long as I’m happy with myself! 
  • Impossible is my specialty.
  • My signature, My style, My identity.
  • I am me and that’s all I can be…I’m not perfect and never wanted to be…but I          am happy with       who I am even with what people think of me and I’m great to be        me
  • I’m never trashy, I’m Always classy, and a little bit sassy.
  • I may not be perfect but I am one of a kind.
  • My life, my rule, that’s my attitude…
  • In the beginning, you’ll judge me, by the end, you’ll love me.
  • I don’t look back unless there is a good view.
  • I’m a very private person. You don’t ask I don’t tell.
  • Your attitude is like a price tag, it shows how valuable you are.
  • I am a hot girl with a cool attitude.
  • Just finished blocking some numbers on WhatsApp, if you can read this then you got lucky…!!!
  • The voices in my head aren’t real, that I do know, but sometimes their ideas are just totally                      awesome!
  • I have reached a point in life where I feel it is no longer necessary to try & impress anyone. If they          like me the way I am, good & if they don’t, it’s their loss.
  • There is no market for your EMOTIONS, so never advertise your FEELINGS, just display your              ATTITUDE
  • Me + my room + music + internet connection + no study = A PERFECT DAY……
  • The words coming out of my mouth are all of me – unfiltered, raw, and real. Love it or hate it, it’s          up to you.
  • I’m the queen who isn’t looking’ for a prom king.
  • I am the girl every guy wants, not the girl every guy had.
  • Sometimes I want to treat people how they treat me But I don’t because It’s out of my character.
  • Everyone is unique in their own little ways.
  • Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered, eagles fly alone. Pigeons flock together.
  • Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.
  • I’m born to express, not to impress.
  • Be a girl with nature , be a lady with class, and a bitch with attitude.
  • I am who I am and I won’t change for anyone.
  • Sometimes I need expert advice… So, I talk to myself.
  • You have to be ‘ODD’ to be number ‘ONE’.
  • Don’t follow me, I’m lost.
  • If your ego speaks with me then my attitude replies to you.
  • They can’t put me down, so they hate me.
  • I hate compromising my dreams for others.
  • Hating me doesn’t make you pretty.



  • CUTE ATTITUDE STATUS FOR GIRLS

    • If I was a bird, I know who I’d shit on.
    • Keep your heels, head, and standards high.
    • I am the hot dude with cool attitude.
    • Treat me like a Queen and I’ll treat you like a king.
      Treat me like a game, and I’ll show you how it’s played.
    • Let me adjust my crown and get my day started.
    • Who need boys? when we have best girlfriends around.

     BEST ATTITUDE STATUS

    • Give people a chance to respect you, if they don’t, then FυςΚ them off!
    • Insanity is doing the same old thing and expecting different results.
    • You came here to be yourself, don’t try living someone else’s life. #BreakFREE
    • Can’t trust anyone these days, the new celebrated Trend is being “FAKE”.
    • Please spare Me.. I don’t want to be in a relationship, I would rather be in a Range Rover.
    • Hey sugar! Do you know what’d look good on you? Me.
    • Besides gravity, nothing else has the power to keep me down.
    • Treat me the way you expect to be treated. #Unbound #unchained
    • Thank you to every person who has ever told me I can’t. You gave me every reasons why I WILL.
    • If you don’t like my attitude , the solution is simple! Quit talking to me.
    • My middle finger is greeting your attitude.
    • I am responsible for what I say ONLY and not what you understand.
    • It is non of my business what others think of me.. Am my own business.
    • I’m not cranky. I just have a negative reaction towards foolish people.
    • If you want to talk bad things about me behind my back, sweetie, come to me. I’ll give you full gist!


    BAD GIRLS ATTITIDE STATUS

    • Raised above and beyond.
    • I discover that I usually pretend to be normal. But it too boring! so I go back to being me.
    • Why struggle to fit in… when you were born to stand out?
    • You know my name, not my story. you’ve heard what I’ve done, not what I’ve been through.
    • The problem is not actually the problem; But the real problem is your attitude towards and about the problem.
    • It hurts, but it’s ok. I’m used to getting hurt.
    • I’m not getting older, I’m just becoming classic.
    • Here’s my attitude for the day: Today is going to be the best day ever.
    • Beautiful individual that creates hell when they choose.
    • Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you’ll sleep alone.
    • Be careful who you open up to. Only few people actually care. The rest wants juicy gossips.
    • What defines us is how well we rise after falling down. #RisingStar, #Queen #Light
    • Dear fake friends, just know that I am typing this with my middle finger!
    • If someone is stupid enough to walk away from AWESOME you, be smart enough to show them the door.
    • If you don’t text me, I’ll understand. If you don’t call me, I’ll understand. But know that If I forget you, you’ll need to understand.


    CLEAVER GIRL ATTITUDE STATUS


    • Beauty is only skin deep. Attitude is down to the bone.
    • Attitude is the mirror of your entire being.
    • Silence is the best response when you’re dealing with an idiot.
    • Better a witty fool than a foolish wit.
    • Your attitude screams about the bursting colors of your soul and the rhythm of your heart without the need for any words.
    • If you want to improve your life, start working on your attitude first.
    • A promise means everything. But once it is broken, sorry means nothing.
    • I am not a word, neither am I a line, I am a girl that can never be defined.
    • I don’t care for people, who don’t care for me.
    • It’s very easy to defeat someone, but it’s very hard to win someone.
    • Never Love Someone at The Cost of Your Dignity and Self Respect…!!!
    • The secret to my happiness is expecting nothing from no one.
    • To show you’re a woman, your clothes should be tight enough but to show you’re a lady, loose enough.
    • People understand you by your attitude. If your attitude is bad you are bad. If your attitude is good you are good…
    • If you don’t like something, change it. If you can’t change it, change your attitude.
    • Everyone is unique in their own little ways.
    • Don’t be afraid of being outnumbered, eagles fly alone. Pigeons flock together.
    • Before you judge me, Make sure that you’re perfect.
    • Often, people who think highly of themselves are the ones who fall below than they can imagine.
    • The weirder you are, the more fun you will be.
    • Those whose head is above the clouds, with egos as high as towers are the ones who fall hard in the lowest depths of greed and shame.

                                            Post a Comment

                                            0 Comments

                                            Ad Code

                                            Responsive Advertisement