Our top post

6/recent/ticker-posts

best friend forever quotes

50+ best friend quotes :English

Thank you for being a friend! It goes without saying that friendships are sources of joy and laughter — our nearest and dearest challenge us and encourage us to keep reaching for the stars. Friendships appear in many forms as life leads us to choose different paths. 





Short best friend caption for Instagram

  • Meet my Partner in Crime!
  • Forever and Always.
  • Rain or Shine.
  • You are my sunshine on a rainy day.
  • You drive me crazy, but I love it.
  • Best friend? Nah. She’s my sister.
  • Life’s too short and so are we.
  • You’re the Betty to my Veronica.
  • Always better together.
  • Victoria’s Secret models, we comin’ for your careers.
  • Every girl needs a boy best friend.
  • No friendship is an accident.
  • I love my crazy best friends.
  • Life is better with true friends.
  • Friends become our chosen family!
  • Live for the moments you can’t put in words.
  • Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
  • Life was meant for best friends and good adventures!
  • I don’t know what I did to deserve a best friend like you.
  • We don’t see any competition.
  • Real queens fix each other’s crowns.
  • The sunshine's of my life.
  • Pizza and you are all I need.
  • On our worst behavior.
  • Let’s wander.
  • The bags under our eyes are Gucci
  • Reality called, school’s back, so we hung up.
  • And so the adventure begins…
  • You CAN sit with us.
  • Friends who slay together, stay together.
  • Friends ‘till the end.
  • A true friend is one soul in two bodies.
  • Your vibe attracts your tribe.
  • Friends don’t let friends do silly things alone.
  • I’ll even send you the photos I look bad in.
  • Besides chocolate, you’re my favorite.
  • Love is beautiful, friendship is better



Cute Best Friend Captions



  • Frankly, I can’t imagine not being around someone as amazing as you.
  • Best friend: one million memories, ten thousand inside jokes, one hundred shared secrets.
  • Nothing could ever replace my best friend.
  • True friendship is not about being inseparable—it is being separated and finding nothing changes.
  • Time and good friends are two things that become more valuable the older you get.
  • Good friends show their love in times of trouble, not just in times of happiness.
  • A good friend knows all your stories. A best friend helped you write them.
  • Best friends are the people in your life that make you laugh louder, smile brighter, and live better.
  • Sometimes being with your best friend is all the therapy you need.
  • A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
  • Friends come and go. Best friends will always find their way back.
  • Best friends are the people you can do anything and nothing with and still have the best time.
  • A best friend is like a four-leafed clover: hard to find and lucky to have.
  • Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don’t say.
  • Best friends are those who share your problems so you don’t have to go through them alone.
  • Friends pick us up when we fall down, and if they can’t pick us up they lie down and listen for awhile.
  • Real friends get respected, treated, and loved like family.
  • Friendship isn’t a big thing, it’s a million little things.
  • Someday, you’ll need some support in your life, and I promise I’ll be right by your side.
  • Friends until the very end—and then some.
  • A girl can survive without a boyfriend, but she can’t survive without a best friend.
  • When it hurts to look back and you’re afraid to look ahead, you can look beside you and your best friend will be there.
  • You are my best friend, my human diary, and my other half. You mean the world to me and I love you.
  • Best friends believe in you when you don’t believe in yourself.




Beautiful Quotes on Friendship


  • The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul. -Shanna Rodriguez
  • Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it’s all over. 
  • True friendship is when two friends can walk in opposite directions, yet remain side by side. 
  • Close friends are truly life’s treasures. Sometimes they know us better than we know ourselves. With gentle honesty, they are there to guide and support us, to share our laughter and our tears. Their presence reminds us that we are never really alone. -
  • Nobody can avoid falling in love. They might want to deny it, but friendship is probably the most common form of love. 
  • Find a group of people who challenge and inspire you; spend a lot of time with them, and it will change your life. 
  • Friendship isn’t a big thing—it’s a million little things.
  • You can always tell when two people are best friends because they’re always having way more fun than it makes sense for them to be having. 
  • Nothing makes the earth seem so spacious as to have friends at a distance; they make the latitudes and longitudes. 




Instagram captions for the squad

  • When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.
  • No friendship is an accident.
  • Your vibe attracts your tribe.
  • As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.
  • Only one player is not important. The most important thing is the squad, and it’s important to be together. You can’t just lose it over one player.
  • You don’t need a King to be Queen.
  • What matters is getting the best out of the squad you have.
  • You simply cannot do epic things with boring people.
  • Friends that travel together stay together.
  • I roam fearlessly since I have my squad always geared up.
  • We’re like super friends. We’re a highly animated group.
  • I like you because you join in on my weirdness.
  • Real men don’t take selfies.
  • Sweatpants, hair tied, and chilling with no makeup on.
  • Sitting silently beside a friend who is hurting may be the best gift we can give.
  • Even WiFi-less areas are heaven when each one of my squad is given.
  • Squad means family and family means nobody gets left behind.
  • Find your tribe. Love them hard.
  • When worst comes to worst, the squad comes first.
  • One million memories. Ten thousand jokes. One hundred shared secrets. One reason: Best friends
  • Friends are the cure to our blues.
  • Love is beautiful, friendship is better.
  • What a legend.
  • Friends are family.
  • You and I are really more than friends. We’re like a really small gang.
  • Seas the day.
  • No one will really be as entertained by us as us.
  • Good Times + Crazy Friends = Great Memories!
  • Suns out, buns out.
  • And so the adventure begins…
  • I like you because you join in on my weirdness.
  • We told you the world was ours.
  • Best friends have all the therapy you need.
  • We are best friends, as we both are weird.
  • Friends make you laugh till your cheeks hurt.
  • Best Friends are those with whom you can be openly weird and sarcastic without the person being offended.
  • The sunshine of my life.
  • Never let your friends feel lonely… disturb them all the time.
  • Happiness is a selfie with friends.
  • You are the only person I don’t mind sharing my smoothie with!




                                               ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥Thank you♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement