Our top post

6/recent/ticker-posts

Quotes about life

Quotes about life.

Sometimes, life can be a bit daunting. Between big life decisions, heartbreaks, tragedies, and even simple bad days when nothing seems to go right, it's easy to get down on your outlook on life. That's where these moving life quotes come in. When you (or a friend or family member) need a pick-me-up, these quotes about life will turn your day around.




  1. “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
  2. “You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
  3. “In three words I can sum up everything I've learned about life: it goes on.”
  4. “To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.”
  5. “It is better to be hated for what you are than to be loved for what you are not.”
  6. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
  7. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.”
  8. “Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
  9. “Life is what happens to us while we are making other plans.”
  10. “I may not have gone where I intended to go, but I think I have ended up where I needed to be.”

Motivational Quotes for entrepreneurs.




1. “All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them.”
2.“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” 
3.“I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been               trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my           life and that is why I succeed.”
4.“Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as           far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”
5.“The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
6.“Only the paranoid survive.”
7.“It’s hard to beat a person who never gives up.” 
8.“I wake up every morning and think to myself, ‘how far can I push this company in the next 24                  hours.’”
9.“If people are doubting how far you can go, go so far that you can’t hear them anymore.” 
10.“We need to accept that we won’t always make the right decisions, that we’ll screw up royally                   sometimes – understanding that failure is not the opposite of success, it’s part of success.” 
11.“Write it. Shoot it. Publish it. Crochet it, sauté it, whatever. MAKE.” 


Motivational quotes of the day.




1.“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s              nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.” 
2.“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us             that dragons can be beaten.”
3.“Everything you can imagine is real.”
4.“When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that       we do not see the one which has been opened for us.” 
5.“Do one thing every day that scares you.”
6.“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”
7.“Smart people learn from everything and everyone, average people from their experiences, stupid             people already have all the answers.”
8.“Do what you feel in your heart to be right – for you’ll be criticized anyway.”
9.“Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.”
10.“Whatever you are, be a good one.” 

Motivational Quotes for Life.







  1. “If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun.” 
  2. “You were born to be a player. You were meant to be here. This moment is yours.”
  3. “Life is not what you alone make it. Life is the input of everyone who touched your life         and every experience that entered it. We are all part of one another.” 
  4. “When you reach the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang out.” 
  5. “Never regret anything that made you smile.” 
  6. “You must do the thing you think you cannot do.”
  7. “If you want to fly give up everything that weighs you down.” 
  8. “Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.”
  9. “I never lose. Either I win or learn.” 
  10. “Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want.” 
  11. “Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing the monkey bars. You have to            let go at some point in order to move forward.” 

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Ad Code

Responsive Advertisement